As if being a parent doesn’t already come with a million choices to make every day, and it goes without saying, this past year has really put our decisiveness to the test!
When it comes to parenting, the struggle is real. It can feel like no answer is the right one, and with conflicting opinions flying around, it’s hard to determine who you can trust for advice. We want you to know that The Hangar Learning Center Team of Tutors care about you and your child’s wellbeing! We continue to work hard to provide opportunities to help families by supporting your child’s learning and help safeguard the futures of the next generation.
If your child is behind in the content being taught in their classroom (whether face to face, or virtual), they will invariably struggle to catch up. Meeting with one of our Hangar Learning Tutors will help your student develop the tools needed to understand the classroom instruction, and ultimately get back on track.
After all, tutoring isn’t – or shouldn’t – serve just as homework help. Our team of tutors are crazy about kids! We make a point to hear and listen to our students. We strive to build trust, and we are dedicated to enrich and remediate our student’s academic performance by building confidence to help and develop skills that will bring out their full potential. These qualities may prove especially crucial in the social-distancing era, when opportunities to build relationships are few.
If we use our resources wisely, whether it is in-person, or online tutoring, The Hangar Learning Center wants to help your student develop skills to allow them to soar through their academic journey!
The Hangar Learning Center provides in-person, and on-line tutoring for Scottsdale and Paradise Valley, Arizona.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home to School support. We make a point of getting to know your student on a personal level and provide individualized support. We work together to create a customized game plan from the very beginning.
- Each session includes an opportunity to ask questions, review assignments, and complete lessons that coincide with the homework from school. We create better learners through enriching educational experiences for students of all ability levels.
The Hangar has programs that children want to attend — where hands-on, fun creative learning is the norm.
Whether behind or ahead, there are always new challenges to be tackled. Our dedication to long-term academic success means that we strive to improve performance, build lasting confidence, and bring out the best in students at every stage of their academic career. We:
- Provide help with homework, tutoring, enrichment and remediation.
- Foster the self-worth of each child, develop forward thinking, interpersonal social skills, and promote respect for cultural diversity.
- Provide time and space for quiet study. Developing thinking and problem-solving skills, and spark their curiosity and love of learning
Whether your child is working at grade level, struggling to maintain grade level, or academically excelling, The Hangar Club benefits ALL children, in grades 1st-5th.
Learn more...The Hangar Learning Center makes learning FUN, ENGAGING and REWARDING!
We provide an environment where learning is fun, innovative and tailored to meet the needs of every individual. When learning is fun the concepts become easier to understand.
Young learners will soar to new academic heights, which will enhance their educational experience and re-ignite a love of learning in a multi-sensory, creative and hands on learning setting.